Genesis 3000 from in-laws

Thank you! I've been looking for a picture of this everywhere! I don't think the holes are that big, there may be pilot holes in that spot. I'll have to take a closer look.
If it's any help, the hole for the axle is 24-1/4" from the underside of the upper horizontal frame member, and the axle is 3/8".

Axles: 304/304L Stainless Steel rod 3/8”, for Genesis x000 axle

@PaulDPerrin
Private message me your address and I will send you some push nuts to go on the ends of you axle. I have some that I have not tried yet but I believe they are 3/8. Worth a shot they will be free. They are black.

@PaulDPerrin
Private message me your address and I will send you some push nuts to go on the ends of you axle. I have some that I have not tried yet but I believe they are 3/8. Worth a shot they will be free. They are black.
If I find wheels that don't come with them I'll definitely take you up on that. I've only found some for $20/wheel so far but they come with nuts. I'll keep hunting and see what I find.

"Might check and see if there is a local donor around here before I order those. I've seen some Silvers on OfferUp but they may be in too good of condition to take apart."

Ha ha .... you should have ordered the 6 foot stainless. You will definitely need axles when you get revved up. There is no vaccine for this disease.

After you clean it up, grab a can of clear spray paint and shoot that on it before you put it on the grill. That will hold back the rust pretty well.

"Might check and see if there is a local donor around here before I order those. I've seen some Silvers on OfferUp but they may be in too good of condition to take apart."

Ha ha .... you should have ordered the 6 foot stainless. You will definitely need axles when you get revved up. There is no vaccine for this disease.
I'm trying very hard to keep it at an idle for now haha. But man, if I see a green top, it'll be hard to resist!

Back