Genesis 1000 Gray Lid Grill

Josh you’ve brought a nice enthusiasm to the site.
Maybe cost some of us a few bucks because of how nice your stuff is, but hell everybody does that. Dan Hoo costs me $40 a week, and Brett, it turns out, didn’t come with my WSK so I haven’t replicated his meals yet.
Glad your here and have a lot of admiration for what your doing right now.

That grey lid is possibly my favorite so far, I wish these popped up around here.

Josh you’ve brought a nice enthusiasm to the site.
Maybe cost some of us a few bucks because of how nice your stuff is, but hell everybody does that. Dan Hoo costs me $40 a week, and Brett, it turns out, didn’t come with my WSK so I haven’t replicated his meals yet.
Glad your here and have a lot of admiration for what your doing right now.

That grey lid is possibly my favorite so far, I wish these popped up around here.
Thank you Bruno I appreciate that and I appreciate you also! I was just in the garage looking at that Grill again with a gray lid and it might be staying on that one because the more I look at it it might be my favorite lid possibility. Unless somehow I can restore one of my Genesis 1000s to meet or exceed the one my green lid is on. I think that light gray lid would look really nice with some dark wood like maybe black walnut. I'm not sure yet but it's fun to throw ideas out there and see what people think. Also I would like to bring my green lid Genesis 1000 LX back to all original with its original Gray Durawood leaving the Sappy Walnut available for a different Grill. Also now I just picked up a metal rolling utility cart that I'm going to customize to better suit my needs for restoring these old grills. Seems I have more projects and more ideas than time to do them but I'm enjoying the process and hopefully helping others along the way. I definitely appreciate the helpfulness I have found here.

Always liked the grey! But, I have both maroon and blue. I have maroon and black kettles, maybe I just need a black lid?
Nah, the blue or maroon will be just fine. Just saved a little money, Yay!

Back