FYI - Check out your local Restaurant Supply Store

JayT

TVWBB Member
Folks, just a quick reminder that restaurant supply stores have had a lot of things on sale in recent weeks. In St. Louis, Restaurant Depot which used to be member only has opened up to the public. You can typically get a lot of restaurant quality supplies (meat, cooking accessories, rubs, spices, gloves, large size cutting boards, pizza stones etc.) at excellent prices, compared to online retailers like Amazon.com.

I’d love to but, there isn’t anything within what I feel is a reasonable distance, I sure as all get out wish there was! I’d visit them in a heartbeat! I have Gordon Food Service which is just fine for a few things good meat is not one of them. Sad but true.

Their prices might be good but the shipping will kill ya. $19 to ship a $19 dollar spatula 🤣

I have noticed that it actually depends on what brand you are ordering, which determines which warehouse it is shipping in and the cost varies accordingly. Last month I placed a $200 order with 10 items and paid about $15 in shipping. I spent a whole afternoon figuring out which items are less expensive for shipping though.

Back