Fun Grilling Event in Madison, WI On A Lake

Tony Catencamp

TVWBB Member
For anybody looking for a way to kick the winter blahs, Grillin' For Peace takes place on Lake Wingra in Madison on February 5, 2011. $35.00 entry fee, whatever meat you would like to grill and an old 22" Weber is all that is needed. You get a shirt and a chance to win a Performer or an Q320. The money that is raised is donated to a group that puts together a weekly meal to feed the needy in the State Capitol every Sunday.

Here's a link:

http://www.grilln4peace.org/

whoa, madison is about an hour away and i've been looking for a good excuse to go there (to go to capriottis sandwich shop, and then Red Mango for frozen yogurt)

This sounds awesome!!

Jim, if you're in, I'm in.
Let me know which spot you pick so I can spy on you
icon_smile.gif

Now THAT is a very cool idea! Hope there's a lot of people who show! Maybe I need to organize something like that in my neck of the woods soon....

Barret

Thanks, Tony!

As of right now I don't have anything going that day so if anyone needs an extra set of hands I'd be happy to help out. Otherwise maybe I'll load up the camera and just wander around aimlessly. I'm good at that.
icon_wink.gif

Brad

How very, very cool.
13.gif

I'm looking forward to the pics and stories of the members who attend this year.

Dan,

I'm not sure because I had a snowmobiling trip planned to my brother's house in Tomahawk that weekend, but I've got it on my calendar for next year.

Tony

Back