Frustrated...

Last time i returned something for Amazon at Kohls they now moved it all the way to the back of the store, is annoying but save me some $ over ups.

Khols teamed up with Amazon and if you have one by you your return items can go to them and they can process on the spot. No packing necessary just bring the smart phone and the barcode for the return. They process and pack then give you a confirm receipt with a Kohl's discount for same day use in the store. Another way to drive foot traffic to their stores. Returns after Christmas can get pretty ugly. I know Whole Foods which is Amazon owned also do returns and Amazon locker/ order pickups too.
I never knew that. I have returned a couple things to Amazon and they always just send me a prepaid postage label or a couple times, they said, just keep it and sent me another one. LOL.

The attach files button works fine Bruce. In fact (at least with Mozilla Firefox) better than the "insert photo" button

Last time i returned something for Amazon at Kohls they now moved it all the way to the back of the store, is annoying but save me some $ over ups.
Kohls wants you to walk their store before you return stuff to Amazon. It's OK for me because they credit pretty much same day once it's scanned and hits Amazon's system.

Well thanks for all the input everyone...I had already ordered a second set of burners when I posted my original frustrations. Stanbroil is the seller on amazon and they got it right (finally). So this resto/mod is complete and the Red Weber 900 is now my daily driver!3F935351-6B6B-4722-B467-7BF8E2AED5C3.jpeg

Back