Fresh Brats

Looks great Todd, who says Christmas is just for kids?
wsmsmile8gm.gif

lemme tell ya something Todd, i never tried rating any post on this web site before....
tonight. If there were TEN stars to offer, I would. This post blew me away!!!

Your photos look Fantastic.
Crisp.
Clear.
Precise.
(in a word, PERFECT.)
Butt the work you've done here, the absolute yummy sausages you've made... FrickenFabulous!

By the way.... your wife, keep her very near and dear!

Thanks everyone for the kids words, there very much appreciated.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kim Drana:
Now that are BRATS! WOW...this is on my list of things to made...quick question...where did you find the casings.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kim, I bought the casings at Bass pro shops, they where the 32-35 mm natural hog casings. They come packed in salt. If you have a Cabelas or Gander mountain by you, they sell them also.

Jeremy, I am defiantly liking the stuffer, it makes it much easier than using the grinder/kitchen aid as a stuffer. And since it has no motor the meat stays nice and cold while stuffing.

Excellent looking brats Todd! You seem to have picked up on using your sweet new toys pretty quickly.

Looks great! Doing a few 5lb batches of brats/sausage this weekend myself. Lets hope they turn out as good as yours looked!

Todd just took the brats off the <span class="ev_code_RED">red head</span> and gotta tell ya bro that was the best brat i ever ate! ooh and thanks for helpin me move those appliances! Thanks bro
wsmsmile8gm.gif

Back