Freezer diving for dinner

That picture of it on the cutting board, with the grill marks looks so good. Nothing wrong with eating a pound of stake at the, cutting board. My daughter literally hangs out with me every time I pull meat off the smoker or grill. Her and I just eat as we are cutting and hope there is enough left that no one notices how much is gone.

Wish my freezer had a hidden gem like that in it! Great looking steak!
I usually stock up when i find a deal so theres a decent selection in there. Still have 4 of these I found at costco like 6 months ago they looked a little better than most prime.E6D37A5F-2BF6-4F0C-91AD-D782ACDB49AA.jpegBF500AF1-BC2E-4AEE-8088-C749DDAE82AD.jpeg

I have the same souis vide but havent used it yet. THat cook looks great. I gotta just jump in and do it. A buddy of mine says he has a friend that does that with brisket in a larger cooler and smokes it for like 2 hours and loves it. It does take a long time to hot tub it but he swears by it.

I have the same souis vide but havent used it yet. THat cook looks great. I gotta just jump in and do it. A buddy of mine says he has a friend that does that with brisket in a larger cooler and smokes it for like 2 hours and loves it. It does take a long time to hot tub it but he swears by it.
Thanks. I have played with the sous vide alot but have never done brisket. Probably the only person here but im not a huge fan of brisket i usually just get the prime ones from costco when they are in the $3lb range and grind them up for burgers. Sous vide is good for red meat but i think it really shines with chicken/pork. Boneless skinless chicken breasts at 146 for 2-3 hours then rest and sear i dont think anyone could touch the results just using a grill.

Back