Free silver c parts

Oh, man! I hope nobody got hurt, and I hope that the gasser was the only casualty!
What a shock!

I am sorry to see what happened to your tree and your grill. @THyde said it perfectly. Hopefully nobody was injured, and the only "collateral damage" was the grill.

Imagine hands hovering over a crystal ball and hearing a mystical voice: "I see many cords of firewood in your future."

Was it wind? Or lightning strike? That must have made one helluva noise. It looks like it missed the house, mostly. Hope nobody got hurt!

Wind storm took 2 trees down . Performer is dented and table cracked. 22 wsm is bent out of round. Lost 3000.00 in bicycles. 2k in ladders and a pick. Broke grill and seat on Kubota tractor. It sucks . But I have insurance. Side burner could be salvaged. Tables are in ok shape. I think bottom of fire box is OK. Manifold should be good. I know the love for these. I looked for 2 years to find one that wasn't rusted out. I figured I could help keep one going, or from being scrapped

Wind storm took 2 trees down . Performer is dented and table cracked. 22 wsm is bent out of round. Lost 3000.00 in bicycles. 2k in ladders and a pick. Broke grill and seat on Kubota tractor. It sucks . But I have insurance. Side burner could be salvaged. Tables are in ok shape. I think bottom of fire box is OK. Manifold should be good. I know the love for these. I looked for 2 years to find one that wasn't rusted out. I figured I could help keep one going, or from being scrapped
That musta been one doozy of a wind storm! No matter how bad it is, it sure could have been a lot worse. Fortunately, you didn't lose anything that can't be replaced...after all, it's only money, and you can always get more of that. Think of it like a forced upgrade and take advantage of the opportunity. AND...you've got a great story to tell and re-tell at family gatherings in the years to come!

Lousy trees....
Standing there all smug 'cause they make oxygen, provide shade....
All the really do is break our stuff, make messes in the fall, and give dumb birds a place to sit while they poop on our cars.
Jerks.....

Back