For Canadians - WSK $999

KenRose

TVWBB Member
Can't order on line but many of the Canadian Costco's have the WSK marked down to $999. I bought one for $1299 and was very happy with the price and experience but at $999 this is a steal!

I don't see it posted on the Canadian website at all.....I don't understand their ways, it almost seems like some stores will have them and some will not. Online ordering gets a warehouse ship so it could be a bit of all that.....
If it is indeed $999 CAD for one people should buy stock and sell them next year and make $500 per unit.....I think I paid $1400 exactly a couple years ago.......

Last edited:
Can't order on line but many of the Canadian Costco's have the WSK marked down to $999. I bought one for $1299 and was very happy with the price and experience but at $999 this is a steal!
Can you provide any proof or any other info....I can't find squat and I know 2 people who want and deserve this bbq.

Can you provide any proof or any other info....I can't find squat and I know 2 people who want and deserve this bbq.
FWIW:

I have a friend who works for Costco and has some contacts with Costco Canada. Just spoke to him about this.

It is indeed $999 CDN. On sale til July 5th.

It's not online as the Costcos that had them for sale in store sold out at $1299 and they are sold out online.

Call your local Costco and ask which stores have stock

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240703-175929.png
    Screenshot_20240703-175929.png
    952.7 KB · Views: 13
I had considerations over the past couple hours of buying a couple and posting them up next spring for 1500 bones….which by then will be 200 bucks cheaper than a store.
But let’s be honest here, I don’t need to and I am not that adventurous……
Now if I had a trailer or similar I would already own 2 of these.

Yah, that was after I rehabbed it, but it was in pretty darn good shape when I got it. Guy was moving and said he got it as a gift and didn't use it much and didn't want to deal with moving it. I sold it after putting about $150 into it for $1100 and change.

I did cook on it once just because. I couldn't pass the opportunity. It was really.....REALLY and nice grill. And that comes from a lazy griller who is very happy using gas grills. If I owned a coal burner, that would be it. I imagine some one used to a 22" kettle, even performer, would be amazed at how nice the Summit is.

Last edited:
You would think......you could get through by telephone to any Costco......but the real challenge is to get through by telephone to any Costco....
The struggle is real.

Back