For Canadians - WSK $999

There are a couple versions. At least there used to be. One was kind of like the Perfomer with the attached table. I was significantly more expensive. I bought this one for $100 US
$100?!?!
Wow. Cheapest I've seen on go for before this is $400. I thought I got mine at a steal but damn!

Alright 2 hours worth of work and found out finally my closest location has 5 in stock.
Buy one hold onto it for 20 years and it becomes like these old vintage grills I see around here occasionally?
It's a big box to hold onto for a while...or maybe just until the MRS and I spring for that cottage on the lake or similar.......
The temptation to buy is really getting to me.

Alright 2 hours worth of work and found out finally my closest location has 5 in stock.
Buy one hold onto it for 20 years and it becomes like these old vintage grills I see around here occasionally?
It's a big box to hold onto for a while...or maybe just until the MRS and I spring for that cottage on the lake or similar.......
Darryl, you have one already right?

Opportunity cost. I’d put my money elsewhere and make more money with it. That’s just me.

Do not be fooled by a “GOOD DEAL,” the next time find yourself saying “it was a good deal” it is very likely you did not need it!

What are you waiting for?! I doubt it'll get any cheaper than this new. Aa for it becoming
I do have one.......
So you bought one at $999 CDN?

Back