Flavor injectors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffr Hode

TVWBB Fan
Does anybody use flavor injestors ? I got 1 as a fathers day gift and have read a little about them.

While I am on the subject I saw an infomertial and it was for a Ronco product that injests solid items into the meat. You can inject garlic cloves, sundried tomatoes, olives, etc and when you slice the meat later you get slices of meat including yoour flavors. I'll post a link...and hopefully I will do it correctly.

solid flavor injector

jeff

I've seen that Ronco injector thing, it looks like a cheezy gimmick to me.

I use a liquid injector for whole chickens, I love it.

Don't know where I saw it but someone used a knife sharpening steel to poke holes in the meat. Next they shoved garlic into the holes and pushed it further into the meat with the steel.

I tried the Cajun Injector Creole Garlic marinade and didn't care for it too much. Thats the only flavor I tried from them. Do you guys have any marinades that you really like that you wouldn't mind posting.

c'yaa
Carlos

I like to use creole butter injectable marinades. It seems all the other flavors don't do anything for me. Click here and go to store to view marinades. They come with a plastic reusable injector with a metal needle that is easy to wash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back