Flat on my new 14.5 WSM

Derrick;
Nice job! I really like my 14.5 AND my Mini-Joe. They seem to be a lot bigger inside than outside:cool:. It's kind of interesting that we each, independently, just did a brisket on our 14.5's.

Mine is much nicer regarding maintaining temperature since it got "gunked up" with a couple of serious cooks on it. I got the Amazon deal, also (under $160.00 delivered). My box was "worn out" but the smoker was in good shape. My lid was a bit oval but that was easily corrected.

I am very happy with my adjustable height table (I got mine from Amazon but Home Depot carries them, also - the Lifetime Tables). Just be sure that you get the adjustable height one. Mine is in the lowest setting and that's just about perfect with the smoker on it:

http://tvwbb.com/showthread.php?49574-Smoked-Pastrami-on-the-14-5

Keep on smokin',
Dale53:wsm:

Looks yummy! I'm doing my first flat on my mini WSM as we speak. As much as it does get the job done, I sometimes wonder if an actual WSM would be better but at the price I'd rather save up for an 18.5. Then I start reading about amazon deals? I'm a newbie here, but how do I find out about these deals? I might've jumped on it too

Back