First SmokeFire I've seen on CL

Had an EX4 posted near me for $900 brand new. But, yah, they are not hitting the sale sites very often as of yet.

Awesome looking grates on that thing, I wonder if he’s putting those in as he made no mention of them in his ad.

In my opinion if you can’t get the warranty to transfer that’s too much!

Definitely more than I'm willing to pay, since I can probably just wait a bit for a Memorial Day or 4th of July sale (and hopefully another $200 off sale). Either way, with the electronics involved and the still widespread issues, I'd only buy brand new direct from Weber at this point. Unless I can find one for $200 or so. 😅

Yah, hard to say if those grills are some of the first off the line that had all the initial troubles as well.

Definitely more than I'm willing to pay, since I can probably just wait a bit for a Memorial Day or 4th of July sale (and hopefully another $200 off sale). Either way, with the electronics involved and the still widespread issues, I'd only buy brand new direct from Weber at this point. Unless I can find one for $200 or so. 😅
Exactly!

Yah, hard to say if those grills are some of the first off the line that had all the initial troubles as well.
Got one of the first off the line and all it needed was the auger replacement and a whole bunch of updates.

Back