First rotisserie runzzz

Looks delicious Terry! I hope you will give us a review of the combo ring as well. I made my OnlyFire pizza ring into a roti ring/pizza and I like it. I see you have the pizza grate brackets installed. I leave mine in all the time as well as it gives me more distance from the coals for low and slow. My other kettle with the grate at normal height I use for searing etc.

Looks good. Maybe a tad well done for me. You need a wireless Meater. Did you get a lot of smoke leakage with that ring. I am thinking of getting the Only fire to replace my Weber ring.

I can taste that crust! It’s amazing how much faster things cook on a rotisserie with that hot skewer inside them. I definitely like my meat rare but a rib roast is the one cut I can tolerate being a bit more well done. You’ll nail it next time!

Wow! A touch less rare than I prefer but, I certainly would NOT let a plate of that pass me!! Probably need seconds too!
I know what I will replace my Weber rotisserie with when it gives up the ghost, that is a lovely looking unit!

Looks great. I have the Onlyfire Santa Maria attachment with rotisserie so only doing open fire cooks on it. IMO, they offer great products at a reasonable price. Pizza done over a charcoal fire is great too.

Back