First overnighter.... a perfect pull

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I decided to go ahead with an overnighter on my pork butts. Just took them off and they pulled beautifully!! This is my first overnighter, and my first successful puller. Color me thrilled! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Kelly

Kelly, I do almost all my butts and briskets overnight now. It really takes the pressure off and allows you to get it "just right". Well, time to go flip the ribs...

Enjoy!
Steve

Steve,

I am definitely sold on the overnighters now. I can't wait until my hubby gets home from work and can taste this butt. I used French's yellow mustard and BRITU rub; very tasty. Love my WSM!!

Kelly

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I can't wait until my hubby gets home from work and can taste this butt. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Kelly, I'm sure he'll really enjoy..... No, I won't go there; it's a "G" rated forum! /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Have fun,
Steve

LOL Steve! I thought about that too when I posted that.... what a "crack"-up!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Kelly

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kelly Ratzlaff:
[qb]LOL Steve! I thought about that too when I posted that.... what a "crack"-up!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Kelly[/qb] <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Well... "hind"sight is 20-20! /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back