First deal of the season

Hobe Sound

My wife would actually be jealous of that snow...As for me, I do get tired of the long, hot & humid summers, but I still like a lot of things about Florida, especially my sweet little town of Hobe Sound:

2m3gqs9.jpg

lcu41.jpg

Larry,

Alligators really don't worry me that much, although you do need to use prudence when you are near water. What DOES get me anxious is the imported monster-sized Pythons that are taking over:

aol3rs.jpg

Fortunately, they haven't reached to us here yet, but they are expanding their territory as they chomp through the wildlife in the Everglades:

2cpf5o6.jpg

Here on my little campground/residential community we only have a bobcat and a family of red foxes to deal with. Barbecue and grilling 12 months out of the year:).

Yah, I Have heard about the problem with Pythons down there. That is pretty scary. I have seen where they have hunting events for them and everything, but being as elusive as they are, they are not making much headway in curtailing their numbers. Having a huge food supply isn't helping either. I guess you guys have some kind of rat like critter and other wildlife that isn't real adept at avoiding the snakes.

Back