First and Last Charcoal Cook of the Season

Last night was the end of the charcoal season for us
Today starts the charcoal / open fire ban.
So last night I decided to do one of our favorites, KFC chicken thighs on the performer. Barb cooked up some corn on the bone on the E320 and also made a pasta salad.

Looking forward to a lot of cooks on the gassers….yeah right.
Last night was the end of the charcoal season for us
Today starts the charcoal / open fire ban.
So last night I decided to do one of our favorites, KFC chicken thighs on the performer. Barb cooked up some corn on the bone on the E320 and also made a pasta salad.

Looking forward to a lot of cooks on the gassers….yeah right.
Does AZ consider pellet grills as wood burners? They do here in CA. So I have a Genesis ii SE-335 for the plethora of spare the air days we get here where I am not able to use the E6.

Can't imagine ever having to abandon smoking on my WSM because of a climate/drought ban. That plain sucks! I love the cook though. I definitely plan to try that recipe. May try Chili/cheese Frito's for the coating? Hmmm?:unsure: Sorry you have to deal with that Rich.

Does AZ consider pellet grills as wood burners? They do here in CA. So I have a Genesis ii SE-335 for the plethora of spare the air days we get here where I am not able to use the E6.
Yep, pellet grills are also banned. What I find interesting is that Barb works at Safeway and she said yesterday they sold out of charcoal.

Back