Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey

Bob H.

TVWBB Hall of Fame
I saw this for the first time at our local grocery today. Wonder is it is supposed to taste like the candy cinnamon fireball?
Has anyone ever seen this or tried it before?

I saw this for the first time at our local grocery today. Wonder is it is supposed to taste like the candy cinnamon fireball? Has anyone ever seen this or tried it before?
It's pretty popular here, but don't confuse shooting whiskey and fireball. You'll drink too much fireball before you feel it, and you know what that means. Keep it in your freezer

I like that.... But this is a lil step up ... From a local small batch moonshine Distellery

Wow Dave, a little harsh don't ya think.
I've tried it several times and think it's pretty good. Even have a bottle in the cabinet..(I think) it's pretty good if you mix it with a bottle of Angry Orchard or Redds Apple Ale. Good stuff for an occasional break from the norm.
Tim

I don't think it's harsh. Fireball is gross, IMO. And PG is generally regarded as safe but that doesn't mean I want to seek it out. Not unlike most food additives.

If you want sweet whisky, you can have yourself an old fashioned. But you know, horses for courses and I know that people love this stuff. It's just not for me.

I have tried it, many, many moons ago, I was with this exotic dancer (stripper actually) one night, but that's a story all to it's own but I also now don't feel so bad about doing Pickleback .. in beer even .. :eek:

chicks love the stuff! I can't even stand the smell. I guess I'am old school! Ill just stick with the backcountry Whiskey and Bourbon makers

Back