Final touches Weber Silver B

EddF

TVWBB Member
So I finally managed to get my extra Weber put together and restored, but during the storage process I forgot how to put back together the left swivel swing table (where the bracket attached to the body). here is the bracket IMG_5043.png

I also need some help finding the swing rod and this bevel / bracket that the swing button for the igniter attaches to.

IMG_5040.png
IMG_5037.jpeg

That bracket attaches to the underside of the table, near the hinge. For the left table, it goes on the right side of the table - the side closest to the frame of the grill. The bracket needs to fit into the little clip on the frame when you deploy the table. ACE hardware sells cadmium plated steel rods, from which you could cut a new hinge pin. The igniter button bezel is a bit of a problem. You'll likely need to find one from a donor grill. The actual "press" button, though, can still be found online.

That bracket attaches to the underside of the table, near the hinge. For the left table, it goes on the right side of the table - the side closest to the frame of the grill. The bracket needs to fit into the little clip on the frame when you deploy the table. ACE hardware sells cadmium plated steel rods, from which you could cut a new hinge pin. The igniter button bezel is a bit of a problem. You'll likely need to find one from a donor grill. The actual "press" button, though, can still be found online.
Thank you! I managed to find the hinge on a 3-D printing website that my friend said he'd print up for me to fit! Do you know what thickness the rod is roughly? I can't seem to find anything online. I'm going to run to home depot today as they have the same ones and hopefully find something to fit.

Back