Fillmore CA Honey Harvest and BBQ

Oh I got it brother, no worries =)
I was thinking -''The house of rising smoke''.
But still not sure.

Peter

Four more days....................This place is only 11 miles from my house =) Cant wait.
My wife was saying something about going somewhere that saturday........NICE TRY LADY =).

Peter

Wow, What a Fun Event !

Congratulations to Left Coast for their CG and to Who's Smokin Now for their RGC.

Steve, Congratulations on your and Bobby's walk in the chicken category!! Way To Go !!! Good Job !!! Enjoyed meeting both of you today !

Peter, It was great meeting you. A heads up to one and all... PeterZ is really a neat guy who seems to enjoy all aspects of BBQ.

Bob

Tried to hang out until the judging was done to meet both Bob and Peter, but my 2yo was done for the day.
I did get to say hi to Steve and catch a glimpse of his shiny ribs before turn in...they looked great.

Was a really fun event. :)

Hi Chris,

Steve did mention you and the family did stop by his tent. There will be other times for all of us to get together, although most will be a little farther away ;)
Totally agree. This was one very fine and fun event! I think they have a winner !

Bob

I wish I with you guys but my we had plans with my dad for a bbq this saturday. Any pics?

Hopefully someone took some.
Should be an excellent picture taking opportunity next weekend. Pechanga is twice the size, 72 pro teams.

Last edited:

Back