Favorite drinks for the BBQ.

Finally got around to trying that Zing-Zang. Took a large bottle of it to the Memorial Day BBQ, which was a big hit and was drained in no time. I liked the flavor better than Master of Mixes 9 Pepper, but the heat wasn't quite enough for my tastes. Found adding a healthy squirt of sriracha or a single drop of Dave's Temporary Insanity sauce added the perfect amount of heat for me.

Along with Q, hot sauces are another passion of mine and this is powerfully good stuff a buddy recommended a few years ago: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000DID5T/tvwb-20 A bottle lasts a long time, because a little goes a long way.

I'll be sure and grab some, it's a pricey sauce but if it lasts a good while then that will more than make up for the cost.

You cant go wrong with Zing Zang....Daves instanity sauce is some HOT HOT HOT stuff alright, Bought my first bottle of it around 20 years ago

Last edited:
I'll be sure and grab some, it's a pricey sauce but if it lasts a good while then that will more than make up for the cost.

Got mine at a Firehouse Subs for about $6-7. Not all Firehouse subs sell their hot sauces, but if you can find one that does, chances are they'll have it along with many others. I just called around to the three in my area until I found one that sold them. And James is right about it being HOT HOT HOT stuff. Trust me when I say its not something you'll be shaking on a taco, but it's great for cooking and the like. I use it sparingly in chili, stews, scrambled eggs, etc.

Back