Fast burgers...

Wolgast

TVWBB Olympian
Nothing wild happens here ppl...

Just some straight up pork burgers. Dusted with Webers Gourmet Burger™ Seasoning(a nice one)

Searing:

Added a sharp Swedish cheese:

Served in a cheese bun...And some fries(cooked indoor)

Nothing special..But some times its the low effort dinners that puts a smile on the family!

Great looking burgers! I didn't even know Weber made a burger seasoning, so your post taught me something new. As well as reminding me that I've been meaning to try ground pork in burgers. Thanks!

yeah, i'll bet nothing wild happens there, daniel... :rolleyes:

you have a drop-dead gorgeous wife, you're an outstanding gourmet cook, WITH a live-in sous chef....

and "Nothing wild happens here ppl..." :p

More Fantastic Food Wolgast! More Fantastic Food.

Burgers sounds good to me. Got the ground chuck today, burgers tomorrow. Let's see what kind of trouble I can get into with my CI grate in the Performer. Saturday I cooked fajitas on it to break it in, mmmm fajitas.

Great looking burgers! I didn't even know Weber made a burger seasoning, so your post taught me something new. As well as reminding me that I've been meaning to try ground pork in burgers. Thanks!
Ralphs grocery stores has weber seasoning buy 1get 1 free about 4-5 different choices I have them all, they are pretty good
Danny

Last edited:
Fantastic Daniel

011ziw.jpg

Fantastic

Back