Family Pack of Wings

Darian, those look perfect!! I have to question the labelling of a "family pack", though.....not my family! :ROFLMAO:

I've found 375F to be my sweet spot for wings, too. ~30 minutes, then flip for five, and onto a platter.

What did you season them with?

R

Darian, those look perfect!! I have to question the labelling of a "family pack", though.....not my family! :ROFLMAO:

I've found 375F to be my sweet spot for wings, too. ~30 minutes, then flip for five, and onto a platter.

R
Thank you.
Place in Houston called Cobo’s Que. Went there for lunch and ended up talking to the owner for 30 minutes. Nice guy.
Before we left he gave me a little take out container with their house rub. It’s pretty good. Maybe a little much on the course pepper for wings but they use it on larger cuts that normally smoke longer.
This pack of wings had a big span of sizes in the wings. Made it a little more difficult with timing.

R
Thanks for this, I just made some adjustments they were perfect!

Back