Excellent Weber Customer Service

JWorden

TVWBB Fan
I just wanted to share my experience with Weber customer service. I have a performer which I purchased new in 2017. Yesterday was cleaning out all the gunk at the bottom of the bowl and I noticed a small chip in the porcelain. The chip was less than the size of a dime and maybe 1/64-1/32 of an inch thick. It was just the top layer of the glass. I went to Weber's website and asked for a replacement under warranty. Less than 24 hours later I got a response and they are sending me a new bowl. I know they warranty on rust through and burn through but I wasn't sure if they would do about this situation.

I have several grills registered with Weber and ever time I've run into a a problem they have always taken care of me.

I hear you on the customer service front. They are great to deal with most of the time. I recently purchased a new performer that had a few issues. They are slowly getting them resolved. What gives me pause is the fact that everyone knows they have good after purchase support. How do so many people know this? Are they having that many future issues and in my case a unit that should of never left the factory QC department?

Good to hear they are still taking care of the customers! I was worried things would change since they went public....still think that will happen over time, unfortunately.

I had a warranty replacement earlier this year for a lid on a copper kettle, they sent me a copper bowl. I reached out and said they mistakenly sent me a bowl instead of a lid. They said ok, no problem we'll send a lid. A week or so goes by and another bowl shows up?! Weird! I called them again and they finally ended up sending me a lid. I asked if they would send a return labels for the bowls and they said that wasn't necessary. Ended up using one of the bowls as a planter for some jalapeño plants this year, lol

Seems like all the best warranties come to an end at some point. I remember REI used to have a no questions asked return policy. I had a North Face backpack that I bought and used all throughout high school and college. One day one of my roommates ran over the backpack and it seized up/broke one of the zippers. I took it into REI to see if they could somehow fix the zipper and they just asked for my member #, gave me a full refund and I bought a new North Face backpack....now they just have a standard return policy, like all the other stores.

I registered my Weber Performer Deluxe(WPD) with Weber.Com in January, 2020 and a few months back I had trouble removing the ash canister on the WPD. I gave Weber Customer Service a ring and they sent me a complete new Ash Bowl Kit. Great Service!

Back