Duane Kuiper Rib Eyes

ChuckO

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
These were to be Go Giants Rib Eyes, but they're not getting the job done. However Duane Kuiper is getting the job done and these steaks are in his name

Duane "da man" on the left

Rib Eyes

AvdOu8E.jpg

u1IvmLP.jpg

JBWXnCE.jpg

yYm0ogv.jpg

wWYP0CG.jpg

BW3vLrU.jpg

yFEainJ.jpg

QZi3gtY.jpg

0jovmls.jpg

God Bless Duane

I missed Duane and glad he is back (at least tonight!) I actually thought JT did a nice job on a few games, and I like Estes, too, but Kruk/Kuip have a chemistry I really like!!

Oh, and those rib steaks look EXCELLENT! Nice touch with the c-butter! So......what are the chances of me swinging by for some of that BH rye? Or did your son selfishly hoard it all? :)

R

I missed Duane and glad he is back (at least tonight!) I actually thought JT did a nice job on a few games, and I like Estes, too, but Kruk/Kuip have a chemistry I really like!!

Oh, and those rib steaks look EXCELLENT! Nice touch with the c-butter! So......what are the chances of me swinging by for some of that BH rye? Or did your son selfishly hoard it all? :)

R
I played first base growing up, I loved JT. My youngest boy is named Jack Thomas.
I thought he did a nice job as well. Hunter did a good job too.
Good looking steaks Chuck!! Those weren’t cheap. I’m always amazed how much I can spend at Safeway.

Last edited:

Back