Dual Fuel Ovens.

Your air fry mode is the same as a convection oven I would think.
A air fryer is smaller and for one or two servings it heats up faster and cooks quicker compared to a convection oven.
Having said that I use my convection oven for fries, wings, vegs.
Spray with oil from a misto, and shake or flip.
Thanks. This oven has separate cooking modes for Bake; Convection Bake; Convection Roast; Air Fry; Broil; Bread Proof; Dehydrate.

I'll make sure to get an olive oil spray.

My oven fan won't turn off, even though the cook is done.

The only option I have seems to be chat support, which isn't very effective.

That's normal on an electric with convection. My Bosch I had did the same

Hmm, ok. My toaster oven has convection, and doesn't do that. It shuts off right away.

I guess I never had a big oven with convection before.

So yeah, this was new to me. It didn't say anything about the fan running, in the manual, either.

That's normal on an electric with convection. My Bosch I had did the same

So just to confirm, your Bosch oven fan, when used in convection mode, stays on after the cook, even after you turn the oven off?

That's what mine did, for about 30 mins. They say it's to allow the electronics to cool.

Yes though not for that long but the fan did stay on. I don't have it anymore (wish I did) since I bought an LG piece of total garbage. I should have had the Bosch fixed at ANY cost given how awful the LG is

The heating element in the fan went out. I bought a new one, but it did not fix it. The circuits supporting it were VERY expensive and it was the week of Christmas and my wife was to do most of the baking and the oven would not heat correctly. Also there was no way for the specialty circuit boards to get to us or a repair facility in time. So I stupidly elected to replace the stove. Been kicking myself for over 3 years or so about it

Honestly I never noticed if the fan keeps running on my Frigidaire ( Electrolux) dual oven after I cancel out.
I know the fan shuts off if I open the door, but starts back up when closed.
My Ninja air fryer keeps the fan running till it cools off. It will read HOT and when cool FLIP.

I will ask my wife if the fan keeps running when you cancel. I bought my wife an Electrolux dual fuel maybe 8 or 9 years ago its the wave model cost me like $2400 dollars at the time free standing. Nobody could discount them kind of like Weber. She is a big baker does wedding cakes high end cupcakes and whatever. An electric oven is far superior for baking cakes and that kind of stuff as there is no moisture in the oven like you would have for gas on the other hand cook a turkey in a gas oven is better.

It was a lot of money at the time but the mileage I got out of that oven for stuff I wanted to buy was well worth it. :)

Back