Dropped the Hammer

Jeff F

TVWBB Super Fan
Just ordered the Q3200 Redhead from Ace. It'll be delivered to my local Ace for pickup. Could have ordered from Amazon, had it delivered to the door and skipped the sales tax, but that red lid seems like it is worth $15 in tax and the hassle of going to pick it up.

Looking forward to becoming a Q'er.

Thanks, Frank. I'm going to have to get away from my computer, though. I spent a hundred dollars on accessories before the grill even shipped! Bought the griddle, roasting rack, grease pans and a cover.

You are going to really like your new Q, I have a couple of older models, same size and use the heck out of them!!!

Jeff,
I just use a old cast iron griddle on top ov the grates, works swell. I have done eggs, hash browns, pancakes, bacon, and sausages on it. If cooking bacon, I use my tongs and blot the excess grease with a paper towel. I raise and lower the lid as needed. Wednesday night, I used a cast iron skillet on the Q300 and fried fish. Cast iron works great on the Q.

I like my baby Q, not a fan of the big Q, hope someday to replace the big Q with a Genesis

I have the Q3200 natural gas model and like it a great deal. I bought the griddle and keep it installed on the right hand side of the grill.

Back