Drip tray rails

Glennie

Does anyone know where I can get a set of drip tray rails and hardware for a 1996 Weber 900 NG grill? Mine are very corroded and no longer hold the drip tray in place (I rigged it with crafting wire to hold the tray in place, but I need to undo the wire to empty the drip tray). If another model has the same size rails (11.5" with the two holes located at 2.125" from the edge), please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Check this thread:

It is getting harder and harder to find a the drip tray rails.
I suggest you also check out this thread if/when you actually go to remove the old ones.

Thanks. These both look like they're going to be incredibly helpful. My local HD has Z hanger in stock, and I love finding new uses for my impact driver.

Glennie,
If your Weber 900 has 11 1/2" drip tray rails the Factory Weber part # should be 98057.

What I do on my restores is buy the larger Weber # 97883 rails which measures 13 1/2" length that are more common and use that in their place as it is cheaper and more readily available.
If the holes are off you can just re-drill them to size. An added bonus...the #97783 is made of of aluminum and will not rust.

Jeff

Back