Dragon Ribs

Branon S.

TVWBB Super Fan
Made some awesome Asian inspired ribs last night.

IMG_4168.jpg

IMG_4152.jpg

The full recipe is on my blog.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jim Lampe:
looks nice.

butt what's a blog? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Follow the link and find out.

Sounds like a great sauce...And the ribs looks stellar...But pls post everything in this tread instead of a link!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Branon S.:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jim Lampe:
looks nice.

Follow the link and find out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
oh.
one of those things. Ummm, sorry. Can't go there. I've been zapped once before so my trigger finger is shaky...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Branon S.:
looks nice.

oh.
one of those things. Ummm, sorry. Can't go there. I've been zapped once before so my trigger finger is shaky... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep, online b.s. session with bugs crawling everywhere.

looks nice.

oh.
one of those things. Ummm, sorry. Can't go there. I've been zapped once before so my trigger finger is shaky... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Seriously?

I do something similar, and I like to smoke the ribs over apple and a mix of cinnamon bark, star anise pods, and allspice berries. I highly recommend it for a little something different.

Yep have done several different Asian/Chinese rib recipes. I like them! Thanks for posting your version.

I like Jay's suggestion for smoke. Going to add that as a tweak next time I do Asian style ribs.

I just pulled 2 racks out of the freezer to try this recipe. My wife loves Asian flavors. I tried the parkay margarine/honey ribs last time and we thought they were too sweet for us so this is our next try...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dean:
I just pulled 2 racks out of the freezer to try this recipe. My wife loves Asian flavors. I tried the parkay margarine/honey ribs last time and we thought they were too sweet for us so this is our next try... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awesome! I hope they turn out as good as when I made them. They're a nice change from regular bbq.

Its 8am and 15 degrees here in Michigan and I just put 2 racks of these on the WSM smoker. I have been wanting to try an Asian recipe for ribs. Judging from the taste of the rub and sauce I made yesterday they are going to be phenomenal. I will post later how they turned out.

Back