Dr. BBQ

Hi Gary,
My stuff will continue to live in Lakeland and I'll still get my mail here. But I'm not here much anyway and now it'll just be a little less. New York is fun but I'm not ready for full time yet.

Good to hear.

I look forward to see how you and Justin Timberlake "bring sexy back" to the BBQ world. Good luck with your new venture!

Q'n, Golf'n & Grill'n.... too many choices!
Gary

Congratulations, Ray. Seems like a great opportunity for you.

I saw the Southern Hospitality sign in the Pepsi Super Bowl commercial but had no idea what it was, where it was, or even that it was a real place, much less a barbecue restaurant you are affiliated with. Cool.

This whole NYC barbecue restaurant trend is very interesting me. In the last 3 years or so NYC has gone from no real BBQ to having at least a dozen decent joints.

Regards,
Chris

Congrats Ray.
icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lee James:
$10.95 for a pulled pork sandwich???

I sure hope my local joint doesn't see that.
icon_smile.gif

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I don't have a local joint, that's why I cook my own.
icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bryan S:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lee James:
$10.95 for a pulled pork sandwich???

I sure hope my local joint doesn't see that.
icon_smile.gif

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I don't have a local joint, that's why I cook my own.
icon_biggrin.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I cook my own too, but I have a local joint that I like.

$10.95 for a pulled pork sandwich?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i thought the same thing until i noticed the location. that's probably a cheap dinner in that area.

You guys must not live on the Upper East Side of Manhattan!

The Greenbrier starts in June with me and Chris Lilly, Then me and Myron Mixon and finally Chris and Myron. It's called BBQ Mastery. Just google that if you're interested. But if you are bothered by the $10.95 sandwich you probably shouldn't even look. BBQ goes uptown!

Deli sandwiches are $18. So in this is a deal.
New York is a world unto it own. The other thing about New York the price is high but you get a very large serving.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ray Lampe - Dr. BBQ:
You guys must not live on the Upper East Side of Manhattan!

The Greenbrier starts in June with me and Chris Lilly, Then me and Myron Mixon and finally Chris and Myron. It's called BBQ Mastery. Just google that if you're interested. But if you are bothered by the $10.95 sandwich you probably shouldn't even look. BBQ goes uptown! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope. I currently live in Northeast Georgia, near Athens.

Back