Double chicken breast

That's a great idea to flavour up some chicken breasts!

I must thank all Czechs for sharing Pilsner with the rest of the world!

Fantastic looking cook. I have a good friend who just returned from a trip that included Prague. I should have had him stop by your place to pick up some samples!
icon_smile.gif

Great lookin' dinner Mildo! You have "LampeSize" servings there... I LOVE THAT!!
Spectacular!

Wow... I love the way that you use the grill to its fullest. I also like that chopping block on the performer instead of the plastic one that came with it originally. Great idea!

Thank you all for your responses.<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Paul Mosher:
Fantastic looking cook. I have a good friend who just returned from a trip that included Prague. I should have had him stop by your place to pick up some samples!
icon_smile.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>O. .. O. .. I'm sorry Paul. Something have remained, ...
P6160422.JPG

...but it is already eaten.
icon_biggrin.gif
I'm sorry, maybe next cook. (maybe my late reaction, sorry
icon_biggrin.gif
?) THX

Mildo -- Are your cast iron pan and grilling pan from Ikea? I have pans that are identical. Small world.

Mildo,

That looks wonderful. If you could be so kind as to describe the cooking process of the chicken, I would greatly appreciate it. For example, about how long did you cook it directly, and how long indirectly with the onions and beer?

Thanks!

/QUOTE]O. .. O. .. I'm sorry Paul. Something have remained, ...

...but it is already eaten.
icon_biggrin.gif
I'm sorry, maybe next cook.

I should have known that with food looking that good, leftovers would be gone in a heartbeat!!
Love that last pic.

Thank you guys, seriously.

Yes Jon, these pans are from Ikea. Cheap and functional.

George, isn't rocket science: directly 2-2.5 minutes / side, 20-25 minutes 350-400F indirectly with onions, beer last 15 minutes.

Sorry for the late reply.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mildo:
Thank you guys, seriously.

Yes Jon, these pans are from Ikea. Cheap and functional.

George, isn't rocket science: directly 2-2.5 minutes / side, 20-25 minutes 350-400F indirectly with onions, beer last 15 minutes.

Sorry for the late reply. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How do you use the grill pan with holes in it? I tried doing some peppers and onions in it and it took forever. I had it on the grill of my Genesis, but I imagine it will work better over charcoal. Thanks!

Back