Does anyone know where I can find these threaded screw/brackets that hold the front screen on a 2014 Spirit E-210?

MatthewS

TVWBB Member
I recently picked up this Spirit E-210 for free during my cities "junk day". I was elated! It is missing several of these - sorry not sure what to call them - "brackets" that hold the front screen in place. Does anyone know where they can be purchased, or if not possible, a solution? Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_20200907_121909.jpg
    IMG_20200907_121909.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20200907_112358.jpg
    IMG_20200907_112358.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20200907_124335.jpg
    IMG_20200907_124335.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 20
Don't know what they are but finding these newer Weber grills in the junk heaps so often now speaks volumes about the drop in overall quality

I recently picked up this Spirit E-210 for free during my cities "junk day". I was elated! It is missing several of these - sorry not sure what to call them - "brackets" that hold the front screen in place. Does anyone know where they can be purchased, or if not possible, a solution? Thank you in advance!
Hi Matthew, Weber used Riv-Nuts with 1/4 20 threads to hold in the studs that the screen hangs on to the frame. Riv-nuts and the gun are kind of pricey

See if you can get a nut behind the vertical frame member. If you can go nut - Frame - nut using a bolt as the stud.

Or try Weber. Bear in mind Weber's response times are long due to Covid-19

I think they are "Hardware screen support" Price: $11.73 https://www.ereplacementparts.com/hardware-screen-support-spirit-export-p-2126941.html But better double check.

Hi Matthew, Weber used Riv-Nuts with 1/4 20 threads to hold in the studs that the screen hangs on to the frame. Riv-nuts and the gun are kind of pricey

See if you can get a nut behind the vertical frame member. If you can go nut - Frame - nut using a bolt as the stud.

Or try Weber. Bear in mind Weber's response times are long due to Covid-19

Thank you for the info and the link. I couldn't find this even with my black-belt level google-fu skills. Or maybe it's a white belt...

I cannot imagine ordering direct from Weber would be that expensive. But, yah, $58 is way too much.

Back