Does anyone know what happened to the announcer on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon?

That show must come on after 7:30 pm when I'm asleep in my recliner and Barb is watching the Hallmark channel. She is so happy now that it's July because the Hallmark channel has Christmas in July, reruns of previous Christmas shows one right after another all month long.:sleep:

YEAH BARB!!!!!!!!!
Rich, Barb, this is what I would call a coincidence. DH is going through the "Slow Cooker" binder looking for something to do with some chuck roast. He just gave me your Enchiladas recipe from 6-17-21. In all honesty, that makes 3 recipes now that he has pulled out of the slow cooker binder. In alphabetical order, they are
1. Fragrant Moroccan Beef, Date, Honey and Prune Tagine
2. Shredded Beef Enchiladas
3. Slow Cooker Beef Biryani
and for the grill.....
Whiskey and Onion-Marinated Brisket

The decision will be made after a short break. lol

The decision has been made!!!

I am very happy to say that your recipe, Rich, WON!!!!!!!

So, that is what we will be having for dinner this Friday night. The other 3 recipes are going in our (overstuffed) Make Soon folder.

All I know is Higgins has Lyme disease. Used to watch Jimmy but haven’t in years, ever since he took over the Tonight Show. Just wasn’t the same...

Is Higgins not on or was something mentioned on the show?

I will say, Jimmy on his worst day is better than that talentless hack Conan

The decision has been made!!!

I am very happy to say that your recipe, Rich, WON!!!!!!!

So, that is what we will be having for dinner this Friday night. The other 3 recipes are going in our (overstuffed) Make Soon folder.
Rich, Barb, darn it all. After years of keeping a list of what is in our freezer and (should be) checking it off when used, we still can not get it right. Sorry to say we DO NOT have a chuck roast (or a good sub.) to make your recipe. DH is really bummed out.

He feels a little better now. We have decided to order from this place tonight. He has seen it but didn't know what they sold until we looked them up. Remember, he is the cheese lover. lol

Did you see the Now Hiring post? Told DH he should get a part time job there. On second thought, he would probably eat them bankrupt. :giggle:

Rich, Barb, darn it all. After years of keeping a list of what is in our freezer and (should be) checking it off when used, we still can not get it right. Sorry to say we DO NOT have a chuck roast (or a good sub.) to make your recipe. DH is really bummed out.

He feels a little better now. We have decided to order from this place tonight. He has seen it but didn't know what they sold until we looked them up. Remember, he is the cheese lover. lol

That's interesting Barb and I just had the frozen leftovers last night that we reheated and again they were excellent they freeze really well. We had a little left, so we fried up a couple of eggs and nuked the enchiladas and put the egg on top and had that for breakfast this morning with some fruit. Boy was that good!
When you get a chance try it, I think you will really like it.

That's interesting Barb and I just had the frozen leftovers last night that we reheated and again they were excellent they freeze really well. We had a little left, so we fried up a couple of eggs and nuked the enchiladas and put the egg on top and had that for breakfast this morning with some fruit. Boy was that good!
When you get a chance try it, I think you will really like it.
Thanks Rich, I know when I show this to DH he will want to do that. ;)

Is Higgins not on or was something mentioned on the show?
I have lost track of time, but maybe a couple weeks ago I turned it on a little late and they had a different announcer. And then after that every night it was a different announcer. This week Higgins was there only because the shows were repeats.

Maybe Higgins was on vacation, or out recruiting new talent for the start of SNL in the fall...he's one of SNL's writers and producers.

Maybe Higgins was on vacation, or out recruiting new talent for the start of SNL in the fall...he's one of SNL's writers and producers.
Thanks Chris, maybe :rolleyes: . I just find it strange that as much as I have searched on-line for info., I can't find a darn thing.

Back