Does anyone know what happened to the announcer on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon?

Well, that was of no help!!!!! Can we just stick to my question please, I don't give a da** what you think of Fallon. :D

I don't have cable or satellite, just you guys here and a few TV shows. HELP!!!!!!! I need a better life:eek::giggle:

Read. Read. Read. Books. On paper. Before they take them away, too.

AND NOT JUST COOKBOOKS!!!!
I DO ! I DO! I DO I love to read, always have one going in the bedroom and one in the private room. I really enjoy reading series books. My favorite author is.....

"Randy Wayne White an American author who writes crime fiction novels featuring retired NSA agent Doc Ford."

just you guys here
Oh no! I feel so badly for you ROTFLMAO. I'm much in the same boat I just don't openly admit it :D
Honestly I get it. There are a VERY few TV shows I watch (mostly ME TV) for the reruns like Green Acres, Hogan's Heroes, 3 Stooges and so on. Heck I don't even bother with Public TV anymore. I used to and even contributed but they've gotten so greedy and so "woke" it's not my wheel house anymore. I mean just look at This Old House. What started as a decent idea (boy I know about that), turned into remakes of housing only Jeff Bezos could afford. I mean, what about the poor slob livin on SS payments and a feeble pension just trying to make a VERY modest home a little "better"?

Oh no! I feel so badly for you ROTFLMAO. I'm much in the same boat I just don't openly admit it :D
Honestly I get it. There are a VERY few TV shows I watch (mostly ME TV) for the reruns like Green Acres, Hogan's Heroes, 3 Stooges and so on. Heck I don't even bother with Public TV anymore. I used to and even contributed but they've gotten so greedy and so "woke" it's not my wheel house anymore. I mean just look at This Old House. What started as a decent idea (boy I know about that), turned into remakes of housing only Jeff Bezos could afford. I mean, what about the poor slob livin on SS payments and a feeble pension just trying to make a VERY modest home a little "better"?
This is a post I will have to turn over to DH. lol

Back