Doctor Oz Talks About Pork

Dr. Oz, Dr. Phil, Dr. Seuss,
I'll listen a little more carefully to the last guy, however, I do not like green eggs and ham, Sam, I am.
Wait a week, someone will find another report which will call the whole thing into question from the other side.
And once again, Chris, you have made the point which we all really should choose more often.
I'm with Redd Foxx
Heckler- "How can you eat Pork?"
Foxx- "A little hot sauce, knife and fork!"
Now, I must go rub a butt!

Dr. Oz, Dr. Phil, Dr. Seuss,
I'll listen a little more carefully to the last guy, however, I do not like green eggs and ham, Sam, I am.
Wait a week, someone will find another report which will call the whole thing into question from the other side.
And once again, Chris, you have made the point which we all really should choose more often.
I'm with Redd Foxx
Heckler- "How can you eat Pork?"
Foxx- "A little hot sauce, knife and fork!"
Now, I must go rub a butt!

All's well in BBQville... :)

Smithfield brand was bought out by the Chinese few years back??
Yes, in 2013.
I'm seeing the Smithfield brand in more and more stores around here.
Other brands owned by them, from their website:
Eckrich®, Nathan’s Famous®, Farmland®, Armour®, Cook’s®, John Morrell®, Gwaltney®, Kretschmar®, Margherita®, Curly’s®, Carando®, and Healthy Ones®

Yes, in 2013.
I'm seeing the Smithfield brand in more and more stores around here.
Other brands owned by them, from their website:
Eckrich®, Nathan’s Famous®, Farmland®, Armour®, Cook’s®, John Morrell®, Gwaltney®, Kretschmar®, Margherita®, Curly’s®, Carando®, and Healthy Ones®

Unreal.

I had no idea the company had chinese ownership.

I like their fresh pork products, but I am not too fond of their cured items (except their bacon). The best brand of cured ham I have tried is made by Sugardale.

Back