Do you want the recipe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris, I have kept a list of all recipes I have posted here. Like for example, as of 9-18-24 I have posted 97 chicken recipes. and one of them has had 8K viewers. Almost all of them have had over 1K viewers. They were looking at RECIPES that I posted, not pictures.
Perfect timing for this. No more recipes from me. My fingers can't handle too much typing.
Joan, you’re always welcome to post whatever you like, including recipes, but I won’t force others to post recipes because you think they’re being impolite for not doing so.

You are passionate, Joan, and it is commendable. I would argue that for those who feel a sense of gratitude by sharing recipes and directions, continue to do so. For others whom take pride in sharing photos and brief write-ups, you continue to march onward, too.

For the rare member who enjoys sharing pics of his Grandsons, then please don't stop lol.

I believe that's what this site fuels: a sense of gratitude that we have a common likeness and can share our varied interests with [mostly] anonymous friends in a clean, respectful fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back