Do you name your grills?

What is the green kettle hidden in there?
Just an old one touch. It was my first charcoal grill. The black kettle is a master touch which is why I recommended that to you, I love the height and the lid holder. That Q-320 has been a work horse it’s easy 10 years old and looks new after a good cleaning.

Just an old one touch. It was my first charcoal grill. The black kettle is a master touch which is why I recommended that to you, I love the height and the lid holder. That Q-320 has been a work horse it’s easy 10 years old and looks new after a good cleaning.
That green one touch is a beauty, I think it so be named Sarg. You can really see the nice height difference of the Master Touch. With being a guy over 6 feet tall I am really glad I have that extra height, man I love my Master Touch.

That green one touch is a beauty, I think it so be named Sarg. You can really see the nice height difference of the Master Touch. With being a guy over 6 feet tall I am really glad I have that extra height, man I love my Master Touch.
👍🏻👍🏻 6’-2” and I love the height, I was glad to see the 26” was higher as well.

I'm too bland to name anything (lack of ingenuity here), although I do like the Winston Churchill name, lol.

I need to take a family picture, but I have Grandpa (22 WSM), Grandma (18 WSM), the Baby (14 WSM), Ma (Weber performer premium), Pa (Original 22) the twins (2 Smokey Joes), the Old Man (1978 Original 22 weathered warrior) and Gassy (Q200).

I don't know which is worse, me naming them or the Missus knowing the names... LOL

Back