Do you have the LED light "Grill n Go" for Q series?

Gaspar

Hi,
I have a Q 3200. I'm having a hard time finding a handle LED light for this grill.
Weber offers the model 7661 which is a nice product but its for round handles.
There is a model 7663 that is spedific to Q series but seem its available only in Australia region.

Did you happen to find this one? I'm in Canada BTW.

In the picture shows how the 7661 is the wrong model for the Q.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0600.jpeg
    IMG_0600.jpeg
    92.8 KB · Views: 12
Gasper, it should be Weber 7580. If you have a Q3200 it should have come on it from the factory. The older Q300 grills did not come with the light. You might find a 6530 out there that clamps on the handle but I think they have been discontinued.

Hi,
I have a Q 3200. I'm having a hard time finding a handle LED light for this grill.
Weber offers the model 7661 which is a nice product but its for round handles.
There is a model 7663 that is spedific to Q series but seem its available only in Australia region.

Did you happen to find this one? I'm in Canada BTW.

In the picture shows how the 7661 is the wrong model for the Q.

Thanks
Those Weber grill lights never last long. The heat and elements destroy them. I took the bracket from an old one and use a magnetic light that I could take in the house when not using.20210210_181353.jpg20220815_095753.jpg20220815_095813.jpg

Thanks Joe. Those ones are $71 Canuck bucks on Amazon.ca so will be looking for something cheaper. I liked the extra light yours gave off compared to the Weber light I have.

I finally bought two good headlamps this summer so will try that as the days shorten this fall. USB Rechargeable and really bright compared to the cheap crap I had. Makes it easier to be sure all three dogs have done their business before I let them back in before going to bed. 😆

Update:
I have heard from Weber Customer Service:

The Weber Light Model #7663 is only designed and sold in the UK.
Unfortunately, you cannot have it or purchase it anywhere else except in the UK.

The correct Handle Light for your Weber Q 3200 is Part# 69275 - Price:
$47.20

So I called Weber Customer Support and placed an order for the right part.

Thanks to @Joe Anshien for the great ideas.

-G

Here's an interesting update:
Guess which handle light I received from Weber???

Model 7663 which is the exact one that Customer Service said it was only available in the UK!!
I don't know why the Customer Service area is disconnected with whats in stock in NorthAmerica.

Anyway, I'm pretty happy I got what I initially wanted.
-G

Attachments

• IMG_0081.JPG
    IMG_0081.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0082.JPG
    IMG_0082.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 3
Caspar, I use a Walmart head lamp from wal mart. The kind that stap onto your head. Cheap and works well for me. Esp if the power goes out.

Back