Did any of y'all get a gift from Weber?

2 weeks my package has been stuck at FedEx, last night they sent some bull crap text that they tried to deliver but I wasn’t home, they never came to my house. Checked the cameras to see if I missed something. Weird!! Supposedly it will come today.
That sounds like a driver trying to make his numbers. Saying he attempted to deliver when he never even tried, that is bull crap.

Mine should be there when I get home from work, I’m a little too excited over some glasses and glow plugs but I can’t help it.

Mine should be there when I get home from work, I’m a little too excited over some glasses and glow plugs but I can’t help it.
You are too excited - but you're not alone. Silly or not I was tickled when the UPS guy handed me that familiar looking box this afternoon.

Presents is presents!
It’s a pretty cool thing for them to do especially for the folks that got on the train with boiler problems! You all seem to be pretty happy and have shared some pretty delicious looking product!
Tomorrow I’m doing a 12ish pound brisket on the 18 going to fire it about nine or ten and figure it should come off between eight and ten Saturday morning, then it can relax in a cooler until feasting time. I need to make a two hour trip to get my birthday cake! And don’t want to feel too rushed to get back if I don’t have to!

20200827164621-915735ab-me.jpg

Got mine too. Pretty cool. I'm drinking a Modelo but prefer drinking it out of the bottle, otherwise I would have completed with you on beer in glass pics. Always one upping us, Bruno!

20200827164621-915735ab-me.jpg

Got mine too. Pretty cool. I'm drinking a Modelo but prefer drinking it out of the bottle, otherwise I would have completed with you on beer in glass pics. Always one upping us, Bruno!
Lol! Made that Bud Light look pretty tasty didn’t it!
Enjoy that Modelo!!

Last edited:
So I assume there is a pecking order.. people who pre-ordered.. then the folks who have had it since the beginning.. etc etc.. and then us.. the ones who bought theirs 3 weeks ago.. lol.. maybe I'll see my present in roughly 4-6 months.. lol 😆 🤣

So I assume there is a pecking order.. people who pre-ordered.. then the folks who have had it since the beginning.. etc etc.. and then us.. the ones who bought theirs 3 weeks ago.. lol.. maybe I'll see my present in roughly 4-6 months.. lol 😆 🤣
Never assume. 😁 I ordered mine at the end of June and mine arrived the same day that Bruno, who pre-ordered, got his. The pecking order is totally random. :oops:

Last edited:

Back