Deck lighting for the grills

Bright white color bulbs attract bugs like crazy. The blue cool light color can make a head lamp just awful.

Regular soft white LED bulbs are excellent anti-bug lights. Cool operating temperature (good) plus the warm color (also good) is the ticket. Much better than the old fashioned incandescent yellow bug lights (hot temp -- bad).

For me, general lighting on the patio from soft white LEDs. Plenty of light when the lid is down. And then a Weber handle light -- the perfect solution to the lid open shadow problem. Second best solution -- a small flashlight in my mouth.

I've scoured ebay to assemble a life time supply of the old Weber handle lights (sot white color bulbs) that will fit the trapezoid shape of my Silver B. I'm set.

I had spotlights installed on each corner of the house. It’s nice and eliminates most shadows on the patio.

This the new set up from Costco, didn’t use it last night but, probably soon, I took a piece of the limb that I had to take off my big walnut tree (broken limb, surgery) last year and put it to use for this!E2D65394-CD80-4F19-9493-680D98A2AC00.jpeg
And before you all chew on me, I just have not gotten out to do the spring cleaning of kettles and refinish the table yet! Sander will be delivered today and when weather permits, the sprucing up will commence!
“Dry Fire” exercise, I am thinking I need to go get another set!
85961589-09AE-4B2C-AB4B-4DBAC34339FE.jpeg

Last edited:

Back