DC Blizzard

I used to have one of those, but it cost a fortune to replace the shoes on one of those. Tires are much cheaper! ;)

So let me guess...it trips on the power lines, its legs get tangled in the cables, falls on its face, then the Imperial armor which is supposedly "too strong for blasters" suddenly becomes completely ineffective? :p

So let me guess...it trips on the power lines, its legs get tangled in the cables, falls on its face, then the Imperial armor which is supposedly "too strong for blasters" suddenly becomes completely ineffective? :p

No, it got buried in snow. :p

I live West of DC and the Washington Post's Capital Weather Gang called the storm "Snowzilla"! I had 30" at my house and some large drifts. Check out the webers with snow in background.

I live West of DC and the Washington Post's Capital Weather Gang called the storm "Snowzilla"! I had 30" at my house and some large drifts. Check out the webers with snow in background.
Is that Vienna VA? I lived off Rambling Road for two years while on assignment there in the early 90's. I don't miss all that fun :) Nice cook by the way

Nice setup, Jim. You could use that snow drift for a wind break.

We didn't get near that much snow here, but it is still on the ground waiting for more.

Back