Dakotah Sausage Stuffer

Rex Jackson

My inquiry is not about a weber, but am trying to make sausages & salami's and I bought this machine 15-20 years ago & never used it!. Now that I am about to use it I find I have lost the piston & O-rings!.
Just wondering if anyone knows where I can purchase them!. I am on 86,000 acres 130km N-west of B ourke in the n-west of N.S.W Australia! thanks!

Hey, Rex, welcome!

I've read a bit about these water stuffers, but have never owned or used one myself. I would wager that they aren't using any specially made o-rings, so if you knew the specs, you might be able to source them "locally", or at some sort of industrial supply in NSW somewhere (like a Grainger in the States?) Anyway, if you haven't already, their website is easy to find. If you sent them a note, they may be happy to provide you the specs for the o-rings so that you could source locally and try to get it up and running.

Just a thought!

Rich

maybe here ?

I'm guessing shipping from NY to Australia for what amounts to probably $5 USD of o-rings would be ridiculous, which is why I suggested that they may be open to providing the OD/ID specs of the o-rings for Rex so he could get what he needs for a reasonable cost?

I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time today! :)

R

I'm guessing shipping from NY to Australia for what amounts to probably $5 USD of o-rings would be ridiculous, which is why I suggested that they may be open to providing the OD/ID specs of the o-rings for Rex so he could get what he needs for a reasonable cost?

I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time today! :)

R
It might, but knowing the parts and part numbers is a first step.

So is that the piston with the two o-rings in the middle?
That might just be a OEM product.
1710533379448.png

Back