Culinary Horoscope/Just for fun

Joan

TVWBB Hall of Fame
CANCER (June 22 to July 23)

Down-home cookin' is what Cancers like best. Find out what kinds of foods they grew up with. They'll appreciate cozy soups and comforting casseroles. Pass the food around the table in Little House on the Prairie style. Invited to a Cancer's house? These born cooks will provide a good, hearty meal.

A little late

ARIES (March 21 to April 20)

Aries folks can't wait to eat, so keep their favorite foods nearby; dishes with onions, garlic, or unusual spices. (so true). They love curries, pizzas, Tex-Mex and oddly, anything with cauliflower. (not me) They burn a lot when they cook (no) but can be spectacular chefs when they try. (of course lol).

TAURUS (April 21 to May 21)

Taureans love simple fare, especially potatoes. They love mashed best, but they like all starches; noodles, rice, rolls, stuffing, dumplings. Try not to faint when your dainty Taurus pal picks up a fork and turns into The Eggplant That Ate Chicago. The Bull likes hefty meals.

GEMINI (May 22 to June 21)

Exotic fruit and interesting salads are Gemini's favorite foods. They prefer to serve themselves, because it makes
them nervous to be handed a plate someone else has filled. At home, they prefer quick meals-and, truthfully, they'd
rather wash and dry than cook.

GEMINI (May 22 to June 21)

Exotic fruit and interesting salads are Gemini's favorite foods. They prefer to serve themselves, because it makes
them nervous to be handed a plate someone else has filled. At home, they prefer quick meals-and, truthfully, they'd
rather wash and dry than cook.
Gemini here.(June 3) I’m not much of a fruit eater but I do love salads. I would rather serve myself but the last sentence definitely isn’t me.

LEO (July 24 to Aug. 23)

Romantic Leos will eat anything as long as you can enchant them with wonderful nonsense. Say things like 'Don Johnson loves this brand of peanut butter." Or garnish that tuna sandwich with a frilled toothpick. Leos like to cook elaborate, complicated dishes designed to elicit vast praise.

Sorry, late again

VIRGO (Aug. 24 to Sept. 23)

Virgos are very fussy eaters. Don't dish it up from a greasy old pan unless you want to see Virgo turn chartreuse. Don't let Phil talk about his worm farm at dinner, either. Virgos disgust easily. Stick with clean, light, simple health foods: brown rice, steamed vegetables and salads.

SCORPIO (Oct. 24 to Nov.22)

If you want to get rid of a Scorpio, serve tofu. These extremists consume huge quantities of macho protein: eggs, milk, cheese, fish, meat. If you find a Scorpio vegetarian, bring your camera-your dining with a saint. Scorpions like dark restaurants and candlelight.
They're either passionate about food or utterly indifferent.

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 23 to Dec. 21)

Sagittarians love picnics, barbecues and funky fried finger foods served outside or by a fireplace. No one knows why, but
Sagittarians love every kind of bean in the universe. As cooks, they're slap-dash, working hours on a huge meal, then tripping on the carpet while the cassoulet goes flying.

Also a Gemini (apparently, who knew?). Not much of a fruit eater, prefer serve myself and I never let anyone get me a plate (germaphobe with some OCD). Like quick meals half the week and no, I’d MUCH rather cook! Haha.

Not only am I the better cook, but then I can control how food is handled…more germaphobe stuff.

Sorry, late again

VIRGO (Aug. 24 to Sept. 23)

Virgos are very fussy eaters. Don't dish it up from a greasy old pan unless you want to see Virgo turn chartreuse. Don't let Phil talk about his worm farm at dinner, either. Virgos disgust easily. Stick with clean, light, simple health foods: brown rice, steamed vegetables and salads.
Not me or my wife!
No, the greasy old pan would be off putting but, I can offer the fact that we eat lots of things other than brown rice and salads!

Back