Crispy/Gooey/Chewy Reuben Sandwiches in Death Valley!

Cam Stone

TVWBB Member
I recently took a 4x4 overlanding camping trip through some very remote areas of Death Valley NP. At one of our campsites, I cooked up some amazing crispy/gooey Reubens for my group of five hungry dudes on my Mojoe Griddle. The day before our trip, I baked a corned beef brisket that I bought on sale the day after St. Patty's Day on a bed of onions.

The desert canyon backdrop was spectacular! Of course I made a video! Here it is:

Cam

Always enjoy your videos Cam, you must be the President of the "Too Much Fun" Club, cuz you have too much fun!

Always enjoy your videos Cam, you must be the President of the "Too Much Fun" Club, cuz you have too much fun!

Yeah, it looks like it but I have to work and do all the standard drudgery of living just like everybody else. I just make getting "out there" with great friends a priority because I love it and my time on this Earth is running out! I work for and by myself in my day job which allows me to take off when ever I please. I don't make much money at it but I love it because I spend my days working on historic hike-in cabins in the local mountains and my dog hikes in with me every day! I have three steam crossings just to get to my current job site! I guess you could say that I have a relatively minimalist lifestyle - I don't buy luxuries, my truck is 13 years old and I don't owe anything to anybody or any corporation. I also don't have to ask for permission from anyone to take off on an adventure (this also has a downside). My retirement plan is Mojoe.

My most valuable assets are my friends and my kids and I put a lot of effort into both.

Most people couldn't handle my life's path for a lot of good reasons and that's OK! My motto has always been "The only thing you can take with you when you die are your memories". Without real friends and family, memories aren't worth anything.

I know I took you where you probably didn't want to go but to sum it up: "Fun" = time + family + friends

Back