Creekstone Farms Prime chuck short ribs on sale $74

Bob Correll

R.I.P. 3/31/2022
I bought these last year on sale for $68 and shipping was $15.
Currently they're on sale for $74, and shipping would have been $25, or free shipping with a $150 purchase. Couldn't find anything else I wanted at this time so I added a $100 gift certificate and used promo code TAKE10OFF, that brought my total down to $157, therefore I'm getting the ribs for $57 total.
I still have a slab from last year that I'm cooking tomorrow.
The code should work if you haven't used it before.

I bought these last year on sale for $68 and shipping was $15.
Currently they're on sale for $74, and shipping would have been $25, or free shipping with a $150 purchase. Couldn't find anything else I wanted at this time so I added a $100 gift certificate and used promo code TAKE10OFF, that brought my total down to $157, therefore I'm getting the ribs for $57 total.
I still have a slab from last year that I'm cooking tomorrow.
The code should work if you haven't used it before.
Thanks for the heads up. That’s a really good price and their products and CS are top notch.
I bought a brisket from them when they had their National Brisket Day sale last May. It was listed at a13 lb average and mine was 19 lbs. It was listed as Choice but sure looked like prime.
Thanks again.

A reminder that KCBS members can use the coupon code KCBSBBQ for 10% off all Creekstone online orders any time.

I added a $100 gift certificate
Just used the gc for a 3 pack of Prime tri-tips on sale for $74.
Two day shipping was $25, so $99 of the gc is gone. Avg. weight is 1.75 to 2.25 lbs. each.
Expensive, but local Choice prices have gone from $5.99 to $8.99, or more, per pound.
They also have the Prime chuck short ribs for $74, $108 normally.

Last edited:
I just ordered the (3) pack of prime TT, (2) pack of Prime short ribs & a couple of rubs, with my 10% coupon I was able to get the free shipping. If they ship Monday, I should expect delivery on Tuesday!

I just ordered the Prime Short Ribs again, the Priime Tri-tips, and a rub to get free shipping. Less expensive than local and a fantastic product!

I invited the kids over and made a rack last weekend when the wife was out of town... she seemed sad that we got together without her, so that was all the excuse I needed to buy more :p

When these arrive, I'm contemplating cutting one rack into two-bone sections for times when it's just the two of us.

20210814_201559.jpg

Back