COYG Wings

Not your typical Premier League fare, Michael, but they work for this side of the pond!! :) Vortex?

BTW.....no more score updates, I'm watching everything delayed! :)

Not your typical Premier League fare, Michael, but they work for this side of the pond!! :) Vortex?

BTW.....no more score updates, I'm watching everything delayed! :)
Yeah, vortex with some of the little Weber charcoal I have left. Could have pulled them 5 mins earlier (but was watching the game and they got pulled at halftime), but still out of this world good. The only issue is my daughter and I both wanted double what we got! I am getting ready to pull the pork shoulder that is waiting for me in the cooler and all I want is more wings...

Those wings look great Michael!
It's been a long time since me, the performer and the vortex did the wing dance. Got some in the freezer for the SB, can't wait. Could care less about the game just a great excuse to cook up some wings.

Those wings look great Michael!
It's been a long time since me, the performer and the vortex did the wing dance. Got some in the freezer for the SB, can't wait. Could care less about the game just a great excuse to cook up some wings.
I am telling you Rich that is what happened to me seeing all these and being why have I not done this in so long. Just picked up 10 drumsticks ($.099 a lb) that I want to do the same way here in the next few days.

Wings look great, but your choice of EPL teams not so great. Liverpool all the way!!!
Thanks Patrick, the Liverpool vs. AC Milan 2005 Champions League Final was one of my favorite games I have ever watched. Go back and look at those PK's, the Liverpool keep was YARDS of the line before the kick was taken! I coach (while pre-covid, hope to get back out this spring) an elite U14 boys' team. I did this thing where I did a little write up about what professional player each of the kiddos remind me of when they play. I few weeks later the boys came back and did the same thing for myself and the other two coaches. I was Jurgen Klopp. The boys said it was the easiest of us coaches to do.

Awesome looking wings Michael.
Thanks Barb, don't let Rich eat all the wings on Sunday. I am telling you if it was not snowing right now (and for the last 30 hours straight) I would be making the legs I got in the frig the same way right now for lunch because they where so good!

Back