Cowboys win

Disappointing game for Cowboy fans! Cowboys won the first half and the Packers won the second. Credit to Rogers and the rest of the team. One bad leg or two bad legs he can hurt you! I am rooting for Green Bay and Indy down the stretch!

Although I am a die hard Cowboy fan I did indulge in Wisconsin Style beer brats during the game!

I'm super bummed my Cowboys lost. I think they stood a better chance against Seattle than Green Bay. As an Aggie I just can't get behind Seattle because they stole the 12th man thing.

I hope that GB goes up and puts a fight to Seattle. No need for the Cowboys loss to be in vain. If the score ends up something like 38-10 with Seattle on top, it will rub salt in the wound. I really felt like this team could have competed with anyone this year down the stretch.

As a Packers fan I feel cheated that Dez didn't "complete the process."

After the Cowboys scored their TD following his catch, the Packers would be down by 1 or 3 points with between 2:30 & 3:30 left to play. A Rodgers comeback to win the game would be as legendary as the Ice Bowl finish. Instead we got the enforcement of a dumb NFL rule.

As a Packers fan I feel cheated that Dez didn't "complete the process."

After the Cowboys scored their TD following his catch, the Packers would be down by 1 or 3 points with between 2:30 & 3:30 left to play. A Rodgers comeback to win the game would be as legendary as the Ice Bowl finish. Instead we got the enforcement of a dumb NFL rule.

The Packers probably would have still won in all honesty. Aaron Rodgers played amazingly, but we'll never know. I'm rooting for the Packers against Seattle.

Born and raised Cowboy fan here and I am over the "Catch no Catch" call. For the first time in it seems like forever we have a lot of hope going in to the off-season. Romo does not have to have surgery we have stability at the top. Head Coach Garret,D coordinator Maronelli and passing game coordinator linehan are coming back. Callahan will be missed but Linehan will do a good job. I think we will be able to keep Dez and have a shot at Murray. We have a 2-3 year window to win it all with this team. Romo/witten only have that many years left and we if we don't win it all in those 2-3 years with retirement/injuries/free agency etc it will be a different team.

I wish Packers and Indy fans the best of luck this weekend.

Born and raised Cowboy fan here and I am over the "Catch no Catch" call. For the first time in it seems like forever we have a lot of hope going in to the off-season. Romo does not have to have surgery we have stability at the top. Head Coach Garret,D coordinator Maronelli and passing game coordinator linehan are coming back. Callahan will be missed but Linehan will do a good job. I think we will be able to keep Dez and have a shot at Murray. We have a 2-3 year window to win it all with this team. Romo/witten only have that many years left and we if we don't win it all in those 2-3 years with retirement/injuries/free agency etc it will be a different team.

I've also been a Cowboys fan all my life. They need to hold on to Dez for sure if it's between Dez and Murray. I think anyone could run behind that line. Linehan was calling the plays anyway. I'm optimistic about next year. I'm rooting for packers and Indy as well.

Tommy, do you listen to the Ticket?

Back