Cover for q3200 / q320 with tables down?

The standard weber cover is super loose if the tables are down. Does anyone have a cover model handy that is a nice snug fit when the q3200 has the tables folded?

I might have one just like that. I stopped using covers on my Qs for the ones that have painted lids. I once painted a lid with nice VHT primer, paint and clear coat....did the burn in a few times, even let it set outside for a couple weeks. Then I put the cover on and the Atlanta heat got the paint hot enough to cause the cover to stick to the lid. So that's why I just stopped using a cover. I still cover all my kettles.

If I find it, I'll let you know. You can have it if you want it. It's not new, but is solid with no holes.

I might have one just like that. I stopped using covers on my Qs for the ones that have painted lids. I once painted a lid with nice VHT primer, paint and clear coat....did the burn in a few times, even let it set outside for a couple weeks. Then I put the cover on and the Atlanta heat got the paint hot enough to cause the cover to stick to the lid. So that's why I just stopped using a cover. I still cover all my kettles.

If I find it, I'll let you know. You can have it if you want it. It's not new, but is solid with no holes.

Thanks Kyle. If you find it, happy to buy it off you.

I bought these Amazon Basic covers at least 5 years ago and they're still going strong. I bought other sizes to cover a propane weber and another to cover 2 smokers. I think this one will fit your Q300, it's 58" wide
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00S13D31Q/?tag=tvwb-20

Thanks, the thing is, I only use it a few times a month and would rather store it tables down. it's around 37" inches. There is a small cover, but looking at reviews from folks who tried it with the Q it is still very loose around the base.

Has anyone found a suitable replacement cover for the 6553 that they no longer make? I would like a cover that fits with the shelves down. It measures about 38-39" across.

Thanks - I will give that a shot. As a bonus I will not be able to see all the pollen that build up on it this time of year!

Question - Does it drag on the ground? If you get a chance please post a picture of it on your grill;-)
Thanks
Joe

You're forcing me to reveal I'm not a clean freak but this is how it rides... about like a nice suit, just above the bottom of the heal:

20210416_161708.jpg

You're forcing me to reveal I'm not a clean freak but this is how it rides... about like a nice suit, just above the bottom of the heal:

View attachment 26058
Thanks - Hard to be a clean freak when BBQing is a greasy business. Maybe that is why most covers are black;-) Cover looks like a great fit. Thanks for the recomendation. What is hiding under the other one with the cord?

What is hiding under the other one with the cord?
That was my very first smoker purchased in 2015 that led me to this journey, a Char-Broil Digital Electric Smoker similar to what is pictured here. It's difficult to relinquish because it worked and it propelled me to this awesome hobby.

1618608299730.png

That was my very first smoker purchased in 2015 that led me to this journey, a Char-Broil Digital Electric Smoker similar to what is pictured here. It's difficult to relinquish because it worked and it propelled me to this awesome hobby.

View attachment 26061
That is great. A char-Broil product that hasn't fallen apart after 6 years is a good one;-)

View attachment 26058
Buying a grill cover is quite the commitment for me. I don't usually marry a grill I just sort of date them for a while. This is the first one I have bought a cover for in ages. Check out her new dress. Kind of wrinkly. Hopefully smooth out a little with age.
20210418_195734.jpg

Back