Costco pellets.

Yeah, I think anybody charging a dollar a pound for pellets is asking way too much. I did use the Weber pellets when I first got the smoke fire because they were selling them alongside of it when I bought it. They were good, but I noticed no performance difference with several different brands. And I'm getting the same results at $12 40 lb that I got with $20 for 20 lb. I forget the name of my other go-to. But I find it everywhere for $15 for a 40 lb bag. Which is why Lowe's and other places probably stopped carrying Weber pellets. No takers at $20 for 20 lb.

Good information, I stocked up twice on huge sales of Weber pellets but they are dwindling. I just couldn’t pay full price for em at this point. I have my eye on cabella’s as well. I wonder who makes the Costco pellets.

I've probably burned at least 5 bags of the Costco pellets, they've been great. I mostly buy the 20# bag of Lil' Devils at Winco. They bounce around from $8 to $9 a bag. Been real happy with them

Perhaps it's just me, but I really don't know if it's that much flavor difference between the pellet blends. Unless I'm doing fish or something very delicate like that. So I go with the big bag for less money and get the same results. Also, Larry, I've used Sam's pellets too and they're just as good as the other 15 for 40 lb pellets. 👍

Back