Corn Beef & Cabbage

Might do the cabbage, I’ve got two beeves, maybe do one his way and crock pot the other. I’ve been doing the crockpot method for several years, cook them the night before, cool, next morning, slice, wrap and, reheat and serve!
Had to google beeves, had never heard that.
Who knew! Plural beef.

You maybe right. I just checked the link above and the oldest video only goes back to 2012. Apparently all his videos prior to that are still gone. That's too bad, because all his video prior to his corporate deal were his best stuff.
OTOH...this guy is great:

Had to google beeves, had never heard that.
Who knew! Plural beef.
You clearly need to watch more westerns! I do my best to not use “bogus” terms unless for effect. Beeves is a term I learned as a youth in the great state of my television absorption. I believe it was taught me by the esteemed Gil Favor…
Someone else told me that they had never heard the term, I really never thought anything about the plural of beef being beeves. Plurality of nouns is strange to say the least.

You clearly need to watch more westerns! I do my best to not use “bogus” terms unless for effect. Beeves is a term I learned as a youth in the great state of my television absorption. I believe it was taught me by the esteemed Gil Favor…
Someone else told me that they had never heard the term, I really never thought anything about the plural of beef being beeves. Plurality of nouns is strange to say the least.
Rawhide, great show!

Back